Fancy a creative job in the fashion industry?
Twice a year, the PREMIUM GROUP organises Europe‘s biggest fashion trade shows - PREMIUM and SEEK - as well as the fashion festival The Ground, including exciting content formats.
Since 2003, we have been bringing together the key players in the fashion industry with passion and know-how to inspire, build business relationships and help shape the industry of tomorrow, together.
Our team has close to 40 people. We come from a wide range of backgrounds and all have different skills and personalities. Together, we expertly bring successful events packed with positive vibes to life and create incredible momentum that leaves lasting impressions.
To support our team, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for an immediate start. The Digital Marketing Manager will communicate news about all our events in a targeted and effective way. Tell our stories and actively shape our events!
- Strategic planning of digital communication activities
- Planning, implementation & monitoring of the digital communication activities across all paid ad channels (Facebook & Instagram with Meta Business Suite, Google Ads, TikTok, Spotify)
- Continuously track and optimise campaigns and channels
- Operational and executive responsibilities
- Researching topics and trends and creating texts
- Supervision & implementation of newsletter campaigns for all event formats in Pardot (Salesforce)
- Creation & maintenance of templates in Pardot
- Creation & maintenance of the distribution lists and their structure (especially the dynamic lists)
- Creation of DOI processes and implementation on the respective websites
- Use of custom redirect and automation rules
- Ensuring compliance with data protection regulations when using the tools and general processes, etc.
- Support the websites from the backend & optimisation of website performance
- Seasonal updates to the websites
- Creation of texts
- Selection and uploading of images
- Dealing with Google Tag Manager
- Creation, implementation of various website pixels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.)
- SEO optimisation
- Competitor analyses, reporting and evaluations/learnings, ongoing network support and expansion
- A degree or apprenticeship in the field of marketing and/or communications or a comparable subject
- You are confident with numbers and have an analytical mindset
- Writing texts is easy for you
- You are self-motivated, organised, and have very good time management skills
- You have experience in controlling and reporting
- You have experience with the ‚Pardot-Salesforce‘ tool
- CSS/HTML & MySQL knowledge is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- You are familiar with terms such as web crawling, UTM parameters and metatags
- You are communicative and not afraid to get in touch with people and you are a real team player
- You speak and write fluent English & German
WHAT TO EXPECT
- An exciting and varied working environment in the fashion industry
- Organisation of, participation in and representation at Fashion Week events
- A highly motivated, creative and supportive team
- Attractive office space near the Park am Gleisdreieck
- Pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Weekly CrossFit workout
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!