The PREMIUM GROUP is one of Europe’s largest trade show and event organisers. Our powerful portfolio includes the international PREMIUM and SEEK fashion trade shows, The Ground - the festival for fashion & culture - and the FASHIONTECH and CONSCIOUS CLUB conferences. Since 2003, we’ve been using our passion and expertise to bring together the key players in the fashion industry. Our aim is to work together to shape the industry of tomorrow.
PREMIUM is Europe‘s most influential trade show for contemporary brands and has always stood for successful business-making, knowledge exchange and networking. Twice a year, PREMIUM offers an exclusively curated brand portfolio that includes over 1,800 collections from menswear, womenswear and shoes through to accessories.
Our team has close to 40 people. We come from a wide range of backgrounds and all have different skills and personalities. Together, we bring successful events packed with positive vibes to life and create incredible momentum that leaves lasting impressions.
We are looking for a dedicated Brand & Relations Manager to join us as soon as possible to support our PREMIUM Sales team.
- Acquire, negotiate and consult with potential and existing exhibitors
- Build strong, long-term exhibitor relationships and actively contribute to the brand’s success
- Monitor and analyse relevant international brand developments in the fashion & lifestyle sector
- Develop inspiring brand and hall scenarios relevant to the market
- Continually build relationships with exhibitors and assist them from idea to execution (onboarding process, booking and designing their stand, success on site)
- Support back office work, including meticulous data management, preparation and billing processes
- Assure customer loyalty throughout the year, including when events are not running
- A degree or training in sales, plus at least 2-3 years of sales experience and positive references from your work in sales
- You are passionate about fashion, retailers and trends, and you have a good understanding of the fashion industry, brands and designers
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally, willingness to work in a team
- You are communicative and confident interacting and dealing with international brands and partners
- You can multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You speak and write fluent English & German. Italian and/or French are also very welcome.
- You are organised and have excellent time management skills
WHAT TO EXPECT
- An exciting and varied working environment in the fashion industry
- Daily interaction with brands and visionaries in the fashion industry
- Travel to the major fashion and trade fair events in Europe
- A highly motivated, creative and supportive team
- Attractive office space near the Park am Gleisdreieck
- Pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Weekly CrossFit workout
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!